Home >About us >Our Mission
AFHI SWOT Analysis
The following aspect were identified & confirmed by the board of Directors
- AFHI-Uganda is an established institution with governance & administrative structure, procedures & office.
- Technical expertise.
- Ongoing programs
- Core values.
- Well established internal policies and procedures such as financial and human resource manuals, HIV work place policies, Monitoring and evaluation frame work, volunteer policy and child protection policy.
- Existence of civil society organizations for partnership and collaborations.
- Existing government support to community programs such as Community Development Driven Fund (CDD) and youth livelihoods programme.
- Existing capacity building programs by government and Civil Society organizations geared at improving human resource capacity.
- Existence of social networks such as twitter, face book and Google groups for information sharing.
- Inadequate financial and capital base to meet current operations.
- Lack of exposure to better skills for quality service delivery.
- Sustaining a more reputable name for AFHI-Uganda.
- Over stretched staff due to limited financial resources.
- Lack of clear partnerships and collaborations created.
- Change in Donor / government priorities for funding.